Friday, September 18, 2009

Can't sleep

So I spent the greater part of the day trying to figure out what i was going to write here. I went through the events of the week, what was in the news and all that other stuff that you can normally write a page and a half about. Nothing seemed to come to mind. So as I lay there in my bed staring at the ceiling I looked at the clock and realized it was almost four in the morning. I figured what better to write about than the pointless dribble that comes out of a over tired persons mind, the senseless babble that not even the best of people can make sense out of. So you may be asking yourself what exactly is this blog entry about, well to tell you the truth I have no idea because my mind is so shot it can't even make sense of what its thinking.

I've been putting up with this not sleeping thing for some time now and sometimes when your this tired the stuff that comes out of you is great. Other times its literary garbage that you can't even make a coherent sentence out of (i hope for the sake of my grade its the first of the two). I've tried everything from sleeping pills to meditation nothing seems to work. When I try the pills yes they knock me out but I feel no more rested than when i don't sleep, and when i try the "meditation" I might as well just lay down and pretend I'm sleeping to give off the effect.

I don't know what causes me to not sleep, be it stress or just the fact that my mind never shuts up, I have no idea. Either way it doesn't matter because life goes on and i need to keep trying to make the grade, that why we are all here. Anyway in closing I am sorry for this mindless rant and I do hope my later blogs are better than this.


Good night

0 comments: